View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Martian Marten

Anyone can freely reuse this, if they want to have a piece of popular media that isn't just an import from our Earth and shows up on multiple planes. Remix as necessary for your setting.

A well known character starring in the eponymous comic books published by Sunscape Comics, Martian Marten was born as a normal marten (specifically, the beech marten, Martes foina) in the New Barcelona Biodome, on Mars in the year 2200. Mars, in this time, is beginning to have human ...

Updated 12-30-2021 at 12:55 AM by Citrakayah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Frozen Jingle Bells ... Shotgun Divorce ... Panameno

Yet another retrospect from Culrik's "Filth Column". Published straight to a tire fire, according to the man himself.

[SATURDAY THE 26th. BEFORE DRINKING. ENOUGH ANYWAYS.]

"I'LL STRANGLE YOU. I'LL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH YOU TWO-FACED FUCKFA-"
    I heard the sound of loud violence being done to somebody. I decided I'd already had enough of the day that I could ignore it because it wasn't in my line of sight. This is the way these people were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2022 Character Projects list

This is a rolling list for me to keep track of my character projects. I'll add to it as I get them and strikethrough as completed.

Richard
    • Find out more about his Wildtouched Heritage
    • Rescue Rotas
    • Form the Band
    • Do the medical class
    • Excaliburd Baytown

Thenyr
    • Find a Book of Vile Darkness
    • Reassemble the Skeleton
    • Destroy the Skeleton
    • Regain powers

Lindsey
    • Continue her education
    • META subplot
    • Rescue Emm
    • Get K-Mart stabilized
    • Train

Updated 12-28-2021 at 05:48 PM by Arrow

Categories
    OOC Stuff
  4. A coffee shop

A cacophony of voices echoes through the back of the man's mind; debating and weighing a number of choices. It was still odd to hear the question of what to do with the humans - he had, until a few years ago, counted himself among them. And he would often advocate on their behalf due to this; few of them had the cybernetics necessary to participate in this discussion - and even of those who did, they were forced to throw their whole mind at the task, when they conversed. To Prescott and the others ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff
  5. Who Am I?

Who am I?

The answer seems simple. I'm Lindsey Kelsey Stelzer.

But...who IS Lindsey Kelsey Stelzer?

ANd that's where I'm having trouble.

See, I'm a lot of things. I'm all of them, none of them, somewhere in between. At some times I take a role that's needed at the time. While I couldn't list them all here...

I'm Lindsey, the store clerk. And I'm Lindsey, the trainee META asset. I'm also Lindsey, Kaerwyn's big sister. Lindsey, ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff , Lindsey's Ledger