View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. (02) You are (not) alone.

Caius laid on his back, far deeper into the night than would be okay for him on a weekday or, to be honest, at all. He knew how it went, he'd repeat the lower decks until either finishing the game or until the blinking red lights at the side of the console determined it was the time to face his own thoughts, but tonight he felt rather ambitious as his dark claws caressed the battered device's buttons. Jack making irocani crayon in Siege Slug, Rich walking /him/ of all people through King of Dragons ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Make More Words

This jurnal of Pitch.

Many strange things happen last few days. Gods give things to people. Powerful magic things. Some change others into different things. At first, I excited. Make many wolfs! More friends, more males too.

Then friends say making wolfs not make real wolfs. Rob people of self. That not what I want. Never deny self. Not make me good to change others just for me. I let lonly and excitement make mind bad. Make selfish. I act like selfish human. Terrible. ...
    Tags: IC, Pitch Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Pitch
  3. My Mindset, Views on RP, What I Learned and the Plots.

The reason I post this here is, that my view of the plot and my current situation and role-play situation are all kinda tied up together and well… I want to put it somewhere.

I don’t really know where to put this tho, as Jakk wrote that she didn’t want to have any feedback to the plot yet, but I wanted to post my opinion about the plot somewhere and generally a few words about my relation to - well - myself and role-play. Maybe some off you have some advice or maybe it helps ...
    Categories
    OOC Stuff
  4. Character Projects

Richard
    • Find out more about his Wildtouched Heritage
    • Rescue Rotas
    • Form the Band

Thenyr
    • Find a Book of Vile Darkness
    • Reassemble the Skeleton
    • Destroy the Skeleton
    • Regain powers
    • Gain prestige in Fegov

Lindsey
    • Continue her education
    • META subplot
    • Rescue Emm
    • Get K-Mart stabilized

Nathan
    • Help Ernest and Caius
    • Make more same-age friends
    Categories
    OOC Stuff
  5. I Make Words

**OOC Notes: Diary for Pitch, scrawled on sheets of paper that are in a messy pile in her shack on the farm. Difficult to read at first, as her spelling sucks, but gets better over time as she learns from others. Anyone who visits her home can easilly find the pages, if curious.**

This jurnal of Pitch.

I lonely, so get papers and rite words. Not very good, but maybe practis. Get better.

Miss pack, miss wyr. Miss Moonrunner. His loss ...

Updated 08-31-2021 at 09:09 AM by Neurotox

Tags: IC, journal, Pitch Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Pitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast