View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. (03a) The Guest Programme.

[The following is a transcription of the remains of a glass record labeled "Interview with (unintelligible). E.O.T. Guest Programme year one”, rescued from Aden's archives. The two people talking are Mikhail Sinnilar (age 71) and Mariana Aidichi (age 19).]

-”Is that thing on?”

“It is, Mr. Sinnilar”

-“Good, let’s get this done, I doubt ya wanna hear an old man rumbling about the past, and, uh, it’s been ages since I went out. Hasn’t ...
    Tags: Cayho Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rufus: Rewritten

(I've decided to create a new world and rewrite Rufus as a character. It's likely that he will still be a ball and chain character since I feel that is probably unavoidable when you are creating a character who is predominantly just a domesticated animal, but much of the ideas, especially his backstory and all, will fundamentally change. Since I want to put a bit more effort and care into this, I'm going to slowly develop the character sheet here on my blog and add to or change it as I develop ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. wip character

working on this character and it will take more than one day to complete and plan out the CS, so putting it here.

===============

Character Name:
    Lauri Heikkinen

Nicknames:
    Bones

Race/Species:
    Susrosnkyiiker

Sex:
    Male

Phenotypical Age:
    late 30's

Actual Character Age:

Home Territory:
    Metsa 1300's

Height:
    6'1

Updated 03-06-2020 at 12:54 PM by Crazyweasel00

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. On Speculative Evolution

So, a while back in the OOC there was interest in me writing a rudimentary guide on speculative evolution from at least a couple other players, because it might be helpful from a worldbuilding perspective. Here's what I've got. It's a little brief, but honestly the links are likely to be of more use to people than the advice I could give.

Speculative evolution is the imagining of potential paths evolution can take--how life would evolve on a tidally locked planet or beneath ...
  5. Kobi Wischmarine

I have no intention of submitting this character at this time(it's not finished in the history portion) but I wanted somewhere to store it for now in case I circle back to it later.

This was mostly created as a test for RT's new CSG. That said, comments are welcome.

() Character name(s): Kobi Wischmarine
    () Nicknames: Kobi
    () Species: Buteo
    () Sex: male
    () Apparent Age: Young Adult
    () Actual Age: 24
    () Home Territory: ...

Updated 01-11-2020 at 09:33 PM by Arrow

Tags: Bird Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast