View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Blog Entries related to "In Character" things.

1. A coffee shop

A cacophony of voices echoes through the back of the man's mind; debating and weighing a number of choices. It was still odd to hear the question of what to do with the humans - he had, until a few years ago, counted himself among them. And he would often advocate on their behalf due to this; few of them had the cybernetics necessary to participate in this discussion - and even of those who did, they were forced to throw their whole mind at the task, when they conversed. To Prescott and the others ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff
  2. Who Am I?

Who am I?

The answer seems simple. I'm Lindsey Kelsey Stelzer.

But...who IS Lindsey Kelsey Stelzer?

ANd that's where I'm having trouble.

See, I'm a lot of things. I'm all of them, none of them, somewhere in between. At some times I take a role that's needed at the time. While I couldn't list them all here...

I'm Lindsey, the store clerk. And I'm Lindsey, the trainee META asset. I'm also Lindsey, Kaerwyn's big sister. Lindsey, ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff , Lindsey's Ledger
  3. Meanwhile, on Errux...

RDL Voutspace Research Outpost
    Somewhere in the Akani Protectorate

------------------------------------------------------------------

Taj contemplated the twenty-foot tree before him. He knew it for what it was - flora meant to live in the light of day, soaking up sunlight and suckling moisture from below via an expansive network of exploratory roots. A typical tree made atypical by it's present location deep underground in a windowless chamber meant for bottlenecking ...

Updated 10-18-2021 at 07:25 PM by Ringtail

Tags: canon, edi, errux, taj Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    IC Stuff
  4. Lycanthropy Journal

I suppose I should start writing something about this experience, if for nothing else but to calm my own mind. I don't regret what happened to get me here; when you sign up for the Night Watch, peril's part of the entry fee, and nobody can expect to win every fight. What regrets I have at the moment mostly revolve around not getting involved sooner when the attack happened, and the risk that that put Ernest and Caius at. I promised to take care of them, and I came very close to failing that promise. ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff , Nathan's notes
  5. A daily walk - Baburrus

Baburrus stepped down the street, holding his robe tightly. This wasn’t because he was cold - he could barely feel his body anyway - but as a show of defiance against the persistent thoughts in his head. He knew she was still in there, trying to manipulate his mind and enslave him. Frankly the thoughts and desires were embarrassing, and it took much of his focus to fully fight against them. But he needed money. Everyone needs money here. And to do that he needed to get a job. He pondered ...
    Categories
    IC Stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast