View RSS Feed

Marius Blog

The Place for all my terrible ideas and how i managed to produce them. Have fun, if you make it out alive.

1. My Mindset, Views on RP, What I Learned and the Plots.

The reason I post this here is, that my view of the plot and my current situation and role-play situation are all kinda tied up together and well… I want to put it somewhere.

I don’t really know where to put this tho, as Jakk wrote that she didn’t want to have any feedback to the plot yet, but I wanted to post my opinion about the plot somewhere and generally a few words about my relation to - well - myself and role-play. Maybe some off you have some advice or maybe it helps ...
    Categories
    OOC Stuff
  2. Terrible Character Idea's turned into concepts (TCITIC) - Part 1 - Azura

Alright, as promised, here’s a short blog about how I turn shitty ideas into worse characters.

The process with Humphrey unfortunately was somewhere in Fall 2020, so I can’t quite remember my thoughts there, but while Humphrey was waiting for approval I continued working on my next Character, well knowing how long those things take given my ‘English’.

Her working Name is Azura, but she isn’t posted yet. As I want to avoid flooding the forum, I shall wait until ...

Updated 02-17-2021 at 09:33 PM by Rylee

Categories
    Uncategorized